What information do we collect?
Central California Blood Center collects analytics information from website visitors for the purpose of collecting blood and/or measuring website traffic.
How do we use analytics data?
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other third party, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested such as registering online for blood donations.
Any of the information we collect from your visit may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your feedback helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To periodically send emails. The email address you provide for registering blood donations will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your next blood donation.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information and do not collect any personal data when visiting our website.
Do we use “cookies”?
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, those parties have an agreement to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.