The Central California Blood Center provides blood and services to patients who receive care at over 20 hospitals and their network of facilities in Fresno, Tulare, Madera, Kings and Mariposa Counties. 5,000 to 6,000 pints of blood must be collected per month to meet the needs of patients in our Central Valley community.
Central California Blood Center is committed to saving lives and improving patient care by providing a safe and abundant blood supply for the patients and families in the communities we serve.
- Employees: Be a great place to work where people are positive and inspired to be the best they can be.
- Strategy: Bring to our customers a portfolio of the highest quality blood products and services to make a difference in the lives of patients we serve.
- Partners: Nurture a winning network of customers and suppliers to create mutual, enduring value.
- Compliance: Accept the responsibility to be safe and compliant at all times.
- Productivity: Be a highly effective, lean and fast-moving organization.
- Fiscal Stewardship: Maximize long-term value of our organization while being mindful of our fiscal responsibilities.
CORE VALUES GUIDING OUR ACTIONS
- Exceeding the quality and customer service expectations of our donors, customers and community.
- Being the best at what we do.
- Providing an opportunity for employee growth and professional development.
- Fostering an environment of open communications.
- Treating each and every individual with dignity and respect.
- Acting always with the highest integrity and resolve.
- Recognizing individual and team contributions.
- Holding everyone responsible and accountable for results.
- Embracing a mindset of fiscal responsibility.