Accreditation & Labs | Covid Plasma | Contact Us
Use the calendar to find and book your next appointment. If you gave blood today, you cannot give blood again for another 8 weeks.
NOVEMBER SOUTH VALLEY MOBILE DRIVES
Tulare County Fire Blood Drive
137 N. F St. Exeter, CA 93221
2:30PM – 7PM
Sign up link: https://signup.com/go/mZGwxRb
Hanford City Police Blood Drive at the Civic Auditorium
425 N. Irwin St. Hanford, CA 93230
10AM – 2PM
Sign up link: https://signup.com/go/RMsHYoS
Monache High School Blood Drive
960 N. Newcomb Ave. Porterville, CA 93257
2PM – 6PM
Sign up link: https://signup.com/go/etRvbFu
Porterville Elks Lodge Blood Drive
386 N. Main St. Porterville, CA 93257
Sign up link: https://signup.com/go/koqwoWU
American Legion Blood Drive at Veterans Hall
1900 W. Olive Ave. Porterville, CA 93257
Sign up link: https://signup.com/go/PAKGpjq
Hanford Elks Lodge Blood Drive
506 N. Douty Ave. Hanford, CA 93230
11AM – 3PM
Sign up link: https://signup.com/go/NibSRkv
The CCBC Aaron Judge Triple Play Raffle
Three separate presenting donations to the Central California Blood Center (“CCBC”) are required by November 30, 2022 for your chance of winning.
1. Promotion Description. The CCBC Aaron Judge Triple Play Raffle (the “Raffle”) consists of drawings December 5, 2022 for 1st , 2nd and 3rd place winners. The sponsor of the Raffle wishes to remain anonymous (“Sponsor”). The Raffle shall be subject to these Official Rules, and, by entering, all participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions herein and by all decisions of Sponsor and CCBC, which are final and legally binding in all matters relating to this Raffle. In the event that there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any materials (including, without limitation, advertisements) and these Official Rules, the terms in these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control. Entry by donor constitutes acceptance of all Official Rules.
2. Eligibility. The Raffle is open to individuals who:
a. are legal U.S. residents physically residing in the 50 United States (includes DC); and
b. are at least 18 years of age and have reached the age of majority in their state of residence. Employees, officers, directors, agents, independent contractors and representatives of Sponsor or CCBC and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributers, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step-brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. Entry Periods. A qualifying entry in the Raffle may only be made between May 2, 2022 and November 30, 2022 (“Entry Period”). Such entries have a chance to win the 1st, 2nd or 3rd place prize. Sponsor has the ability to add more than one 2nd and 3rd place prize in its sole discretion.
4. How to Enter. There is one way to enter the Raffle, which is by presenting to donate at a CCBC donor center or mobile blood drive located in California and completing three (3) presenting donations during the Entry Period. (For locations, please visit www.donateblood.org). Donors will be tracked and logged by CCBC and will be automatically entered into the Raffle after their three (3) presenting donations. Specifically, eligible entrants who present to donate three (3) times during the Raffle Period will receive one (1) entry into the drawings for 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes. To be a donor, individuals must meet the minimum qualifications to donate. (Please visit donateblood.org for donor requirements.)
Entries must be submitted through a donation method (presenting donations) during the Entry Period. Limit one (1) entry and one (1) winning prize per person during the Entry Period regardless if the number of presenting blood donations exceeds three (3) in the Entry Period. Any attempt by any person to obtain more than one entry by using multiple names or any other methods will void all of that person’s entries for the Raffle, and that person will be disqualified. Sponsor and CCBC are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, corrupted, or misdirected entries. Entries become the property of CCBC and will not be returned. Participants will be given a baseball type card on their first presenting blood donation (“Card”), and a CCBC stamp will be placed on the card to represent the particular presenting blood donation (“Stamp”) with a total of three Stamps representing 3 presenting blood donations for entry in the Raffle. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Stamps are not the official record of entry or presenting blood donations for the Raffle, but an informal manner for the participant to keep track in a fun way of their number of presenting blood donations. The only official and valid record of presenting blood donations for the Raffle shall be maintained by CCBC.
5. Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”). One (1) entrant will be randomly computer selected as a potential winner for each of the prizes. The following are the prizes:
a. First Place Prize: To be provided by Sponsor, an all expense paid trip (with guest) to see a professional baseball game of a team selected by Sponsor and meet Aaron Judge(professional baseball player). Package includes: travel, hotel and tickets to a baseball game. The winner will select from a list of given game dates by CCBC for the 2023professional baseball league season. Once a game date has been selected by the winner, the date may not be changed without the consent of CCBC and Sponsor in their sole discretion, but CCBC and Sponsor may change the game date in their reasonable discretion.
b. Second and Third Place Prizes: Will receive signed memorabilia by Aaron Judge
Neither the entry or prizes are assignable or transferable by the participants in the Raffle.
Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. A winner may not sell or transfer any prize for monetary value, and will be required to sign terms and conditions provided by CCBC as a condition to be given their prize that includes such sale restriction. PLEASE NOTE: Taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Affidavit of eligibility (including SSN), prize acceptance form, tax information, assignment of rights, background check, publicity release, and/or mutually acceptable liability releases may be required where not prohibited. Prizes are awarded without warranty of any kind from Sponsor or CCBC, express or implied, without limitation, except where this would be contrary to federal, state, provincial, or local law or regulation and, in such case, the merchandise prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s and/or service providers’ terms and conditions, and the winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers and/or service providers for any warranty or guarantee claim. No substitution is allowed except in Sponsor’s and CCBC’s sole discretion. Sponsor and CCBC reserve the right, but not the obligation, to substitute a prize of the same or equal approximate retail value. For prizes $600 or more in value to an individual winner in a calendar year, winner’s social security number or taxpayer ID will be required in order to issue a Form 1099-MISC showing prize FMV as income to winner. Prize consists only of items specifically listed as part of the prize. All costs and expenses not specified herein, related to any prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
6. Winner Selection and Notification. Potential prize winners will be selected in a random computer drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period on or about the date listed above. Drawings will be conducted by CCBC in accordance with the Official Rules, whose decisions on all matters related to the Raffle are binding and final. The potential prizewinners will be notified via the contact information provided by the participant at the time of entry. If any winner notification remains unanswered for more than seven (7) days, the prize will be automatically forfeited in its entirety in the sole discretion of CCBC and an alternate winner will be selected. Sponsor and CCBC are not responsible for false, incorrect, changed, incomplete, or illegible contact information or for failure of a potential winner to contact CCBC after being selected as a winner. A potential winner unwilling to accept the prize, or to otherwise agree to the terms of the prize award, will be disqualified, and an alternate potential winner will be chosen in a random drawing.
7. Publicity and Marketing. Subject to applicable privacy laws and policies, acceptance of the prize by a winner constitutes consent to the use of the winner’s name, biographical data and likeness for advertising, promotion, or marketing purposes, as permitted by law, without additional compensation, by Sponsor or CCBC.
8. Release and Indemnification. By participating, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, CCBC, participating dealers and retailers, affiliates, sales representatives, distributors and promotional and other vendor agencies, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, service agencies, independent contractors, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of any of the above organizations from any injury, loss or damage to person, including death, or property due in-whole or in-part, directly or indirectly, to the acceptance or use/misuse of a prize, participation in the Raffle related activity, or participation in the Raffle. Sponsor and CCBC are not responsible for the actions of entrants in connection with the Raffle, including entrants’ attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Raffle. Entrants further understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims. Section 1542 provides: A general release does not extend to claims that the creditor or releasing party does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release and that, if known by him or her, would have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor or released party.
9. Errors & Modifications. Sponsor and CCBC are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of the Raffle or in the announcement of prizes, including erroneous appearance of qualification for a prize, and under no circumstances will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. Sponsor and CCBC reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to modify, cancel, or suspend this Raffle, or to amend the Official Ruleset any time, without prior individual notice, should any factor interfere with the administration, security, or proper play of this Raffle, as contemplated by these Official Rules. If for any reason Sponsor or CCBC are prevented from continuing with this Raffle, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Raffle is severely undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, pandemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, Sponsor and CCBC shall have the right, in their sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Raffle without further obligation. If Sponsor or CCBC in their discretion elects to so abbreviate the Raffle, Sponsor and CCBC reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award the prize from among all eligible entries received to date. All entries are the property of Sponsor and CCBC, and are not returnable. Sponsor and CCBC reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this promotion should any causes beyond its control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of this promotion.
10. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW. This promotion is intended for viewing in California only and shall be construed and evaluated only according to applicable California law with venue in the County of Fresno. Do not enter this promotion if you are not located in the United States. EXCEPTWHERE PROHIBITED, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES,CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THISRAFFLE OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUTRESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY STATE ORFEDERAL COURTS SITUATED IN CALIFORNIA(2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS,JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKETCOSTS INCURRED, BUT IN NO EVENT MAY A CLAIM BE MADE FOR ATTORNEYS’FEES, (3) NO PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERDAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, MAY BE AWARDED(COLLECTIVELY, “SPECIAL DAMAGES”), AND (4) ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALLRIGHTS TO CLAIM SPECIAL DAMAGES AND ALL RIGHTS TO SUCH DAMAGESMULTIPLIED OR INCREASED. CALIFORNIA LAW, WITHOUT REFERENCE TO CHOICEOF LAW RULES, GOVERNS THE RAFFLE AND ALL ASPECTS RELATED THERETO.
11. Announcement of Winner. To obtain an announcement of the winners (available on or about December 6, 2022) or a copy of the Official Rules, send a request including a self-addressed, stamped envelope to CCBC, The CCBC Aaron Judge Triple Play Raffle, Attn: Donor Marketing, 4343 W. Herndon Ave., Fresno, CA 93722. Requests must be received by November 30, 2022.The winner’s name may also be announced via the CCBC ‘s website (seewww.donateblood.org/play).
Click HERE for the Online Order Form*
Click HERE for a Fillable PDF Form for Faxing (Fillable PDF form Attached to this email)
"*" indicates required fields
Congratulations! You are one of only 30% of Americans who know their blood type. So it should be no surprise to you how valuable your blood could be to a local resident in need. Be sure to donate as often as possible. Donate Blood Now.
You’re not alone. About 70% of Americans don’t know their blood type either. But that doesn’t make it any less important to donate blood regularly. Because you never know, one day you could be the local resident in need. Donate Blood Now.