Central California Blood Center is committed to saving lives and improving patient care by providing a safe and abundant blood supply for the patients and families in the communities we serve.
- Employees: Be a great place to work where people are positive and inspired to be the best they can be.
- Strategy: Bring to our customers a portfolio of the highest quality blood products and services to make a difference in the lives of patients we serve.
- Partners: Nurture a winning network of customers and suppliers to create mutual, enduring value.
- Compliance: Accept the responsibility to be safe and compliant at all times.
- Productivity: Be a highly effective, lean and fast-moving organization.
- Fiscal Stewardship: Maximize long-term value of our organization while being mindful of our fical responsibilities.
Core Values Guiding our Actions
- Exceeding the quality and customer service expectations of our donors, customers and community.
- Being the best at what we do.
- Providing an opportunity for employee growth and professional development.
- Fostering an environment of open communications.
- Treating each and every individual with dignity and respect.
- Acting always with the highest integrity and resolve.
- Recognizing individual and team contributions.
- Holding everyone responsible and accountable for results.
- Embracing a mindset of fiscal responsibility.